- 2 hours cruising along canals heading to Khlong Lad Mayom Floating Market and enjoying the scenery along Bangkok canals viewing what the city looks like in the old day.
- Testing varieties of local snacks including lunch at the market
- At the end of the tour, the tour finishes at a pier nearby the Grand Palace, Wat Pho, and Wat Arun. You can shortly and easily navigate to the sites.
This half day weekend tour is designed to combine popular long tail boat and market experience together. You will enjoy the scenery of old Bangkok viewing what Bangkok looks like 235 years ago as well as experiencing local atmosphere at the market seeing the locals in action since the market is one of the most popular floating markets in Bangkok on the weekend for food lover 😀 Yeah! that’s right, FOOD LOVERS. You guide will select random snacks for you. Either it is appetizers, main dishes and desert, you get to try them all. So, you won’t go hungry on this experience.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off at a pier nearby the Grand Palace, Wat Pho and Wat Arun, the Bangkok must-visit attractions, which allows you to continue your day visiting those historic attractions within a short walking distance.
Make sure to add this experience “Khlong Lad Mayom Floating Market Canal and Food Tour” to your itinerary if you happen to be in Bangkok on the weekend.
Remark: Please contact us if you are interested in booking this food tour experience!
- 1 hour spending at Lat Mayom Weekend Floating Market
- 2 hours longtail boat cruise along canals to explore an old and deeper parts of Bangkok which is where old communities that were founded before and at the same time of Bangkok establishment
- Approximately 3 hours.
- Meeting point & time
- Sanam Chai MRT Station, Exit 1 (Museum Siam)
- 10 am. (Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes early for preparation)
- Number of join-in tour
- 6 people maximum in a join-in tour to enhance the experience of privacy
- A number of 2 people minimum is required to operate the tour. If the minimum number is not reached. We have the right to cancel the trip and your payment will be refunded
- Snack & drinks
- Transport during the tour
- Pick up/drop off from hotels
- Alcoholic drink
- Booking requirement
- Advance booking is required
- Longtail boat