Initiated by Chaiwat Boonshuprasert, the third generation leader and inheritor of lion dance group, “Luk Chao Poh Phraka” who experimented by making their own lion head instead of buying from markets. In the beginning, the making depended on kinsman, whose experitse is kite making, designing and sculpting the bamboo frame. Currently, Luk Chao Poh Phraka

Since 1932, a grop of businessmen and mielloware makers from Nakhon Si Thammarat have run “Thai Nakon”, a nielloware making shop near this old Bangkok quarter. At the beginning , Thai Nakon shop produced items like cigar saskets, powder cases, picture frames, and silver trays.  It also has been the purveyor to the Royal Household.

The temple was built in the Ayutthaya period. The Prang of Wat Arun, Khmer style, is recognized worldwilde for its magnificence. There were many names that the temple had been called such as Wat Makok, Wat Makok Nok, Wat Chaeng and Wat Arn Rachataram. Its final name was “Wat Arun Racha Wararam during the reign